10/30/2013

Open Campus


Ciao! I’m reporting about the open campus, which was held on the 25th of October. Though the weather was not good, we had almost a thousand visitors. Our division worked so hard for this big annual event to let the public know about how purely “FUN” science is. I think researchers should always appreciate the funding and opportunities that are supported by public taxes, thus informing about our research is definitely essential. Our volunteers did a fantastic job communicating with visitors. I hope our exhibits helped visitors feel closer to science and find the meaning of science in our society. I appreciated that I had an opportunity to organize this cool event and many thanks to all the volunteers. Needless to say, drinks tasted super good after this event ;)

Big Cheers,